|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Detox Bath Tea
• Wildcrafted wildflowers from the Prairies
• All-Natural, Toxin-free, handmade
• NOTHING synthetic
• Directions: Fill reusable tea bag full and hang from faucet while pouring a hot bath. Then place bag in bath water and soak for 20 minutes enjoying this relaxing aromatherapy and skin-loving benefits of wild & natural herbs.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite Clay, Pinus Ponderosa (Pine Needle)*, Artemisia Frigida (Prairie Sage)*, Juniperus Horizontalis (Juniper Berry)*, Tapioca Starch, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil • *Wildcrafted
• Caution: Do not use if pregnant and consult with your physician if any medical conditions are present.
• Bath Teas are a wonderful way to promote self care. Therapeautic, relaxing and effective.
• Epsom Salts contain magnesium which is important for maintaining a healthy nervous system. Dead Sea Salts contain high levels of minerals (especially potassium, magnesium & bromide) which is skin soothing, anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood & lymphatic circulation, moves trapped fluids from joints which improves joint movement and reduces stiffness and pain. Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) can help to soothe inflamed skin, detoxifies the body and softens skin. Bentonite Clay is detoxifying and effectively pulls oils and toxins from the skin.
• Pine Needles to aid in increasing the body’s circulation to help inflammation and sore muscles
• Prairie Sage was traditionally used by our indigenous groups as a cleansing plant. It can help clear negative energy and cleanse your spirit.
• Juniper Berries encourage lymph flow & helps to relax sore muscles and uplifts the mind.
• Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils to aid in expectorant & mucus thinning qualities, aids in sore muscles and pain relief while helping to clear your mind, uplift your mood and focus your brain.